Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. You came here for the slides & links of our colleague Guido Jansen. He’s is now, or has just been, presenting a keynote on persuasive e-commerce at the Bargento 2013 conference in Paris. In this post you can find the prezi show embedded and an overview of tools & books Guido mentioned.
Love it? Feel free to share these slides & links on twitter Share this information on twitter #bargento
An overview of the targeting / persuasion tools Guido mentioned in his keynote
- Persuasion API – Science Rockstars
- IQNOMY is specialized in online visitor engagement
- Prediggo – eSales Made Personal – eCommerce Personalization Tools
- Personyze online targeting software
- Reedge Conversion Rate Optimizer, A/B Testing & Personalization
- PredictiveIntent – Behavioural Merchandising and Personalisation
An overview of books / publications on the topic of targeting / persuasion mentioned by Guido:
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion – Robert B. Cialdini
- Get mental notes – Stephan Anderson
- Neuromarketing: Understanding the Buy Buttons in Your Customer’s Brain – Christophe Morin
- The Buying Brain: Secrets for Selling to the Subconscious Mind – A.K. Pradeep
- Secrets of Online Persuasion: – Deborah Micek
- Neuro Web Design: What Makes Them Click? – Susan M. Weinschenk
- Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do – B.J. Fogg
The Wheel of Persuasion
Guido showed you the “wheel of persuasion”. We are learning and learning which persuasion techniques work in what situation on the web. We would like to give you that knowledge and invite you to share yours to. We need more cases! Beta invites of the wheel can be found at wheelofpersuasion.com.
(direct link if the embed is not working)
Contact us for a persuasion review of your online business!
Call Guido: +3130 7009 773